Labels

Introduce (1) Lyrics (3) my thoughts (3) poetry (2) Recipes (1) Travel (10) Video (1) whatever (4)

Monday 12 October 2009


--> -->
Me with my feeling

I’m alone here in my room thinking about you, thinking about us
Where will our relationship go? I still not have the answer yet
Who am I for you? I still not have the answer yet
You are close but you are far

Sometimes I feel tired of you , I feel tired of this relationship
But I can’t avoid the fact that I love you, I care of you and that I’m afraid to lose you
So what should I do now?
Should I end up this relationship?
Should I continue this relationship?
Should I just let it flow and don’t know where will end?
This love feeling is killing me….
Still I’m alone here in my room staring ceiling and don’t know what to do…….

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009. itsme-itapetit