Labels

Introduce (1) Lyrics (3) my thoughts (3) poetry (2) Recipes (1) Travel (10) Video (1) whatever (4)

Thursday 25 December 2008

No matter what happen..just enjoy it

On the way home from work I usually stop by at foodstall to buy food for my dinner.
Today I was so confused what to buy for dinner,after thinking n thinking then finally I decided to buy fried rice for dinner. So I rode my motorcycle to foodstall I wanted to buy friedrice but sad it closed so I had to find another foodstall. After went round n round finally I found it. But when I was about to order food then hard rain came and the foodstall so mess coz of rain. Rain water also poured inside by hard wind that came together with rain.

Even I was inside the foodstall but still I got wet coz of rain..hehehe
I wanted to complain about what happened to me that time but to whom? I wanted to angry but to whom? I wanted runaway from this situation but where? It was hard rain n hard wind outside.
After no solution so I decided to enjoy this situation. Sat on chair with wet dress n still rain poured inside, I enjoyed this situation wathed the rain n traffic outside.
Seems like an hours then suddenly the foodstall owner came to me n brought me a glass of hot orange juice hehehe..
I was so confused n told him that I didn't order this drink,then he said that it was for me n free..hahaha.. I said so much thank you to him n then we had much conversation untill the rain stoped n after payed my food I said bye to him.
What I learned today that no matter what happen to you, just enjoy it. Enjoy your situation even in the worst situation in your life coz you don't know what will happen to you then. Just enjoy it..then you will smile n thanks much to God coz even you are in the worst situation n condition in your life but still around you there are many people that not lucky as you are now.
From this my situation today I much thanks to God coz still there are many beggars or poor people that not have house or live not in good house who always get trouble when the rain come n I only have 1 hour for the situation that might be everyday for them when the rain comes.
So be patience, enjoy life n always thanks so much to God for whatever you have now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009. itsme-itapetit