Labels

Introduce (1) Lyrics (3) my thoughts (3) poetry (2) Recipes (1) Travel (10) Video (1) whatever (4)

Friday 23 January 2009

Simple Way

This Friday I went to Mall with my friends on lunch time. We have 2.5 hours lunch time every Friday at my work , so mostly we go to mall or lunch at place that far from office.
When I was on the way to mall , at mall and when went back to office I just felt that I was on vacation hehehe...
Why? coz on that time I tried to forget about everything at work. I only pretended that I was in somewhere , in other city , in other country.

I enjoyed that mall like I never been here before , I went around mall , saw people walked around like I never saw this before in my city. Also I found some tourists walked around and sat at coffee shop , then it remind me when I was on vacation in Bali Island and Bangkok hahaha....
But really it can help me to get relax and feel like I was on vacation.
I was not feel like I was in my city that crowded and that I was still at work day. It can recharge my mind that full of stress at work.
So if you want to do it also then you can. No need some expensive vacation or go somewhere out of town if you wan to get relax time. Everywhere we can get relax and release some stressful feeling .
So all is back to you , which way you choose, you want some expensive way to find places to relax or just walk around and enjoy your city and pretend it's other city in other country hehehe... Simple..cheap..and easy . It can works on me so I hope it can work also on you.....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009. itsme-itapetit