Labels

Introduce (1) Lyrics (3) my thoughts (3) poetry (2) Recipes (1) Travel (10) Video (1) whatever (4)

Sunday 9 November 2008

NEVER SAY NEVER

One day I chated with a friend from Italy,we talked about our traveling experiences. He also sent me some pictures about his holidays in New Zealand last year those are wonderful pictures.
Then I offered him to visit my country Indonesia and he said ok he want come to Irian Jaya (West Papua) and climb Irian Jaya mountain and asked me to join...oh my God..what can I say? Irian Jaya mountain is high (5000 m) and I never been there before. How can I climb that mountain? In my life I never climbed that high as that mountain before. I only climbed mountains among 2000 m - 3000 m and it was long time ago when I was in college.

So I said to him that I'm afraid I can't climb that mountain but he said to me "Never Say Never" hehe..then I smiled to my self and thought that he is right "Never Say Never"
In your life just do believe that whatever you do will succeed,never give up and don't ever say NO before you tried.
Sometimes in our life we felt that we couldn't do the challenge that offered to us without even wanted to try first. We only said no cause of we were afraid and afraid that we will fail.
Fail is not a matter, the important thing is that we have to try and the result is only matter of time. At least we know how far our ability and that we ever tried and also to add our experiences.
So dare to try ?
Then I said OK to him cause nothing to lose if we try something new.. Never say Never..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Copyright 2009. itsme-itapetit